Friday, February 11, 2005

My Defensive Hot List

Is every woman on the Upper West Side pushing a stroller? And why are you all trying to cram into the same Starbucks?

I like the O.C. Don't get me started on the crap that you watch.

Don't tell me I need new furniture, I just bought this shit six months ago!

When I am pregnant, I'll tell you.

No, I won't keep reminding you to wipe your own ass.

Just because someone is wealthy does not mean they live in a castle completely divorced from reality. They are not going to melt if they have to read a story about an old woman who dies with only $200,000.

Yes, I live in New Jersey. Yes, I still "make it into the city once in awhile." I work in the city, I take a subway, and my commute is probably shorter than yours. And I have a big, affordable house while you live in one overpriced room.

Jesus may love you, I'll give you that because, from what I've heard, "he" tried to love everyone. But that does not mean you deserve it. Now let go of my country!

Down, dog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who do you have to remind to wipe thier own ass? surely not the dilligent,devoted, Herr GTR?? No, not him... I wonder who?
Hmmm.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home